Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Finaly got more then the usual 1 or 2 kills! 4 kills and damaged a fifth one; big fun!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Just had a 5 kill game with my pz38 for a change!?! and unlocked the pzIV now I just need to save the money to get it! I also got the Hetzer

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Just had a 5 kill game with my pz38 for a change!?! and unlocked the pzIV now I just need to save the money to get it! I also got the Hetzer
    Hello,
    Concerning the PzIV, you'll have a surprise at first.....a 5 tier tank with a 5 cm gun and an engine from a motorbike...too slow....I still have mine but it does not go out from the garage very often. It's the PzIV from 1940 !

I still serve my fully upgraded Sturmgeschutz III.
    80 battles played
    41 kills
    53 % victories
    Best kill streak so far with the StugIII : 4, of which a KV and a T34/85
    I was destroyed a split second after my fourth kill.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I have now upgraded a bit my PzIV and it's much better with a top engine and a 7,5 cm L/43...soon a new turret and a 7,5 cm L/70...

I had a tremendous experience yesterday while playing with my StugIII. I was looking for a place to hide and ambush some lonely tank when i had the surprise to be attacked by three tanks, all turning around me like raging flies. There were two T-50 and one T-28. I received 13 rounds, I shot six rounds and destroyed all three. After i destroyed the second T-50, the T-28 tried to escape and almost succeed, but as it was about to hide on the top of a hill, i shot the disapearing turret. I didn't have time to celebrate as a KV that was following the three tanks destroyed me with a single shot...

So let's have a WRF team, even if it's a small one.
    My username is woll44
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

I got the pzIV and got it all upgraded!!! with the 10.5 cannon but now my internet connection is to slow to play :P
    And yes the PZIV ***** till it is fully upgraded

mine username is americankraut lol find me and ill join up

I had a up-grading, but now , I can't connect anymore!!
    Password isn't accepted and can't login under my user's name,apparently I should create a new account! No intrest in starting all over again!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Hello Stuka f,
    you should try to contact the WoT technical staff via email or go to the WoT forum and ask about your problem. IMO you're not the only one who face this problem. My client was updated this morning and it still works fine....I hope you'll be able to recover your username and statistics...

It is with an intense emotion that i'm writing these words.....something extraordinary happened this morning, with my stugIII i destroyed a PzVI Tiger, my first one sent "ad patres".....8 rounds were needed to crush the monster...
    another white ring to paint around the barrel of my 7,5 cm L/70....
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Hi guys, I play WoT it is one of my favorite games! I am also a World of Warplanes alpha tester which is a game from the same creators of world of tanks with planes of course, this game will be released around September.
    Here's my garage:

My record kills in one match is 11!

For the guys that are wondering why they get into the high tier matches with the pz 83t and pz 38na it's because they're considered scout tanks and scout tanks normally try to flank and go behind the enemy lines to kill the artillery of the other team. All light tanks from tier III and up will get into these high tier matches.

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Stuka f,
    you should try to contact the WoT technical staff via email or go to the WoT forum and ask about your problem. IMO you're not the only one who face this problem. My client was updated this morning and it still works fine....I hope you'll be able to recover your username and statistics...

It...
    It took me nearly whole day but I managed to get a new password and back in battle.
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast