Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Hello Gentlemen,
    I was just wondering...is there any member who plays to WoT online...?
    You don't need to buy the game, it can be uploaded for FREE...
    I have been playing since three weeks now and all i have to say is "it's great fun !!!"
    Being a Bordführer in my Pz.38nA is a wonderful experience. The kind of game that you've waited for all your life. I now run a class IV tank (i had a MS-1 for class I, a Pz. 35 (t) for class II and a Pz. 38 (t) for class III. I did choose a light tank for speed and mobility, but anyone can choose what the wants, medium tank, heavy tank, Panzerjäger, or Self Prop. Gun from Germany, Soviet Union, USA, UK and France. In a few days, i'll be able to get my new beast : Pz. IV...

So far : 272 battles, Victory 53 %, 126 kills, survived 52 %

My strongest victim : one T-34 this afternoon...i screamed of pleasure when my 47 mm czech gun sent it to the trash....i shot it twice from above (i was on a hill hidden in a bush), directly in the engine, BOOOMMMM....ah ah ah...

So what about you....???

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Hi JP, I met the owner of the site last year at "Tankfest", via an introduction from forum member Simon ("Shadowolf"). After countless attempts I just could not get the site to load correctly and I gave up on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I will download this tonight and see how i get on, it sounds good!

?

I used to play, think I'll log in for some fun today. Not even sure what tanks I had... Think I have a Hetzer and a Wespe... Fun game, if a little chaotic due to lack of teamwork at times.

Nitram

I have played a couple of times.
    Not an easy game to play.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi JP, I met the owner of the site last year at "Tankfest", via an introduction from forum member Simon ("Shadowolf"). After countless attempts I just could not get the site to load correctly and I gave up on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hello Ade,
    Did you try to upload the game from the US server ?
    I uploaded three times on three different computers from the european server and didn't meet any problem...too bad
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Quote by Gouldy View Post
    I will download this tonight and see how i get on, it sounds good!
    Good luck....

In Memoriam :

Quote by Nitram View Post
    I used to play, think I'll log in for some fun today. Not even sure what tanks I had... Think I have a Hetzer and a Wespe... Fun game, if a little chaotic due to lack of teamwork at times.

Nitram
    I also had the idea to choose a Panzerjäger, but i finally decided to go for a tank as having a Turm gives you more opportunity to survive as danger is everywhere, behind each bush, each house....and a Turm is easier to turn around than the rest...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Quote by Nitram View Post

Nitram
    I also had the idea to choose a Panzerjäger, but i finally decided to go for a tank as having a Turm gives you more opportunity to survive as danger is everywhere, behind each bush, each house....and a Turm is easier to turn around than the rest...
    I have seen some good teamwork so far, most likely done by players who are used to play and fight together. I'm rather a lone hunter so teamwork is not so important for me. That's why i wanted to play with a panzerjäger, there's nothing better to stay hidden and wait for a victim to pass by...
    Thanks

Thanks

In Memoriam :

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Thanks
    True, but there isn't that much of a problem when you are that danger I tend to move out to 1/3 of the way away from base, and wait for prey. If I see the other tanks advance, I move up provide them with cover and repeat.

Though, since you tempted me, I'm saving up for my PzIII.

Nitram

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast