Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAK BMW R 75 Sahara

Article about: Well this is mine restored Sahara from 1941 ,orig gear box missing (R62 is on and work corect and nice)so if someone have gearbox for sale or if you intersted about buying motorcycle contact

?

Default DAK BMW R 75 Sahara

Well this is mine restored Sahara from 1941 ,orig gear box missing (R62 is on and work corect and nice)so if someone have gearbox for sale or if you intersted about buying motorcycle contact me!I also have parts(two forks and one engine for) so gearbox exchange is possible!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK BMW R 75 Sahara  
    Last edited by Trta; 10-08-2008 at 07:01 PM.

ace
    ?

Default Re: DAK BMW R 75 Sahara

god i love motorcycles haha awsome machine thanks for showing

Now i like that. I love my m/cycles. I' d give my old womans right arm for something like that. Stewy

?

Quote by stewy View Post
    Now i like that. I love my m/cycles. I' d give my old womans right arm for something like that. Stewy
    Thanks guys ,well Stewy always start with one ,but when you decide to make collection (you will must find few more females )???

?

Here is one in use.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK BMW R 75 Sahara  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Here is one in use.
    Another great pic Zwerge. Do you use it as an avatar somewhere? I've seen & swooned over it before. Stewy