MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German tanks at the Musée des Blindés

Article about: I visited here in 2010. What a beautiful town and countryside, and a world class armor museum. God blessed me with the opportunity that day to go inside a king tiger. I hope you enjoy the ph

Default German tanks at the Musée des Blindés

I visited here in 2010. What a beautiful town and countryside, and a world class armor museum. God blessed me with the opportunity that day to go inside a king tiger. I hope you enjoy the photos.
    I would defiantly recamend any tank enthusiast visit this place.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German tanks at the Musée des Blindés   German tanks at the Musée des Blindés  

German tanks at the Musée des Blindés   German tanks at the Musée des Blindés  

Some more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German tanks at the Musée des Blindés   German tanks at the Musée des Blindés  

Some more,

Some more 😀 and finally the interior of the Tiger b

Great photos Cheers for sharing

Awesome stuff! I had not seen inside a Tiger yet. Thanks for sharing.

My type of museum. Great photos.

Never get tired of pictures like these. I love the Panzer III and StuG III, my favourite tanks. The turret of the Tiger II looks horribly cramped.
    Nick

I went there last year - 2017, superb day out.
    Last edited by The Devil's Bank; 07-29-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Simply awesome! Best views of the tanks and interiors I have seen yet. Sure wish the museum was closer to me. Must be thrilling to see these tanks up close.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast