Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help finding schematics for Tiger 1, Tiger 2, Panther, and Panzer 4

Article about: Hello, I'm currently trying to obtain some schematics, blue prints, and such for the tigers 1 and 2, panther, and panzer 4 tanks. I live in the states and have looked online to no avail. So

THExTANKxGUY
    ?

Default Help finding schematics for Tiger 1, Tiger 2, Panther, and Panzer 4

Hello,

I'm currently trying to obtain some schematics, blue prints, and such for the tigers 1 and 2, panther, and panzer 4 tanks. I live in the states and have looked online to no avail. So I figured for my restoration project I might have to travel to Europe to search for the documents over there. So if anyone has any ideas as to where to obtain these documents in Europe, or online and usa in case I missed something, it would be very much obliged!

Thanks! Mike-

Default Re: Help finding schematics for Tiger 1, Tiger 2, Panther, and Panzer 4

Are you still looking. Believe Osprey military book has entire fold out included in book. Try amazon to see if still available. Have one myself. Has cut away of king tiger with all parts labeled.

Panzertracts is the only source that provides all the details.

?

There is a complete engineering manual being produced by a company called Haynes, on the TIGER , as for the others i can only suggest you contact the Tank Museum here in England , they may be able to supply you with all the schematics

?

Yes, as Dave suggests above, get in contact with Bovington Tank Museum. If you do happen to find what you need, remember to update us all...and good luck with your project!

Unless you're referring to a Haynes book that hasn't been published yet, their Tiger manual has been out for several months now. It's in no way a 'complete engineering manual', but it is a very good read and full of great pictures and info from the guys who restored the only running Tiger in the world. Unlike many rather 'dry' texts, this one is well written and very accessible. Highly recommended!
    Haynes Tiger Manual

?

Thats the one, thought it contained more, but its still going to be helpful for our friend whos enquiring