Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

More of Allain's collection.Part 4.

Article about: Well i don't know about you guy's but i can't get enough of this stuff.Here are some more great item's that are now in other collection's and many will never been seen again.I would like to

Default More of Allain's collection.Part 4.

Well i don't know about you guy's but i can't get enough of this stuff.Here are some more great item's that are now in other collection's and many will never been seen again.I would like to make a request of anybody reading this that has any of these item's now to please place them on the forum as ive forgotten what some item's are from.This time i have pic's of Tank jack's, Fire Extinguisher's, Tiger I track link (possibly from Whittman's 007 as Allain was associated with the recovery of part's), wheel's and track link's from Kettenkrad, Track from Pz.I-II and possibly Bren Carrier and various muzzle brake's.I think the first one is Panther but not sure.Other item's are tail lamp's with number plate, tool's and a wheel with some unknown part.I have no idea what kind of final price they got for these lot's as i did'nt check the result's but i know the Tiger link started at 300 euro and wish i had of bid on that one.Allain played a big part in locating the site of where the famous Tank Ace died and a local farmer had some part's see in an After the Battle mag but can't remember the number.(a track link was one of those part's!) They also discovered the grave that contained Whittman's remain's together with 2 other member's of his famous crew on the side of a road and they have now been relocated to a nearby German War cemetary.The only idetifying item from whittman was the Belgian 6.35mm self loading pistol he was known to carry. R.I.P.
    Anyway once again enjoy the pic's
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More of Allain's collection.Part 4.   More of Allain's collection.Part 4.  

More of Allain's collection.Part 4.   More of Allain's collection.Part 4.