Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My little collection of panzer parts

Article about: Here's my wee collection. Battle damaged Panther wheel and 3 Panther tracks, I do have 4 pins for them. Tiger 1 steel wheel and 3 Tiger 1 tracks also with 4 pins. A set of Kingtiger tracks a

?

Default My little collection of panzer parts

Here's my wee collection. Battle damaged Panther wheel and 3 Panther tracks, I do have 4 pins for them. Tiger 1 steel wheel and 3 Tiger 1 tracks also with 4 pins. A set of Kingtiger tracks and 4 Kwk43 Rounds. Not too far down the track I'll have a pair of Ferdinand tracks. My little collection of panzer partsMy little collection of panzer partsMy little collection of panzer partsMy little collection of panzer partsMy little collection of panzer parts

?

This is very impressive! The top two Tiger 1 track links look to be in very good condition.

Wow! Must cost you a pretty penny to have the wheels shipped to New Zealand?

?

Shipping those tracks would really cost - they weigh a ton. Wonderful condition.

?

Thanks WillC. If I didn't see the picture of one of the Tiger tracks dug up linked to 8 others I would have swore it had never been used, there is no wear what so ever. One of the Panther tracks is the same with no wear at all.

?

Hi Glenn66. Oh yes I could have brought a nice car just for the cost of shipping on all this stuff. The Tiger 1 wheel comes in well over 100kg and was $1200 usd for shipping here. I guess it's one of them collections I think what they are and what the collection is made up of and they are my keepers so try not think too hard on over all cost (gulp).

?

Hi alikat. Thank you. Yes they sure did and do, once the pins are knocked in leave them where they are. Very soon I'll make display boxes to hold them and replicate zimmerit out side them with the battalion logos they all come from paint on.

?

Just a shipping FYI for future use, Pilot Ocean Freight will ship a 1m cube box for around $150 from the US to Europe (so I am assuming Europe/NZ is a little more), with no (practical) weight limit.

Quote by Rob L View Post
    If I didn't see the picture of one of the Tiger tracks dug up linked to 8 others I would have swore it had never been used, there is no wear what so ever. One of the Panther tracks is the same with no wear at all.
    I guess they didn't get the chance to get too many K's on the clock before being destroyed.

Wow very nice indeed, shipping costs certainly UP the price of an item...you have defiantly been bitten badly by the bug.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast