Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Original German tanks used in modern films

Article about: The Belorussian filmstudy made some awfull films in the mid of 1980's. The movie "Come and look" "Иди и смотри"

?

Default Re: Original German tanks used in modern films

The Belorussian filmstudy made some awfull films in the mid of 1980's. The movie "Come and look" "Иди и смотри" Link to the movie
    is a very brutal movie, even in the Soviet time it is not a historically correct in uniforms, but the Belorussian filmsutudio used in that time live animals being killed, original corpces ( the scene with the death body where the German motorciclyst is riding trough the village is natural dead body) it's awfull for scenario I think.

Just found the link to the full version with Englich subtitles

‪Come and See (English subtitles). Part 1/6.‬‏ - YouTube
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I've never before heard of a film making use of actual dead bodies, that's pretty grim...

Mat

?

In this part you can find a great selection of vehicles. Most part of equipment is original too. In circa beginning of 1990's from this filmstudio was picked up a lot of M 43 SS tunics

‪Come and See (English subtitles). Part 5/6.‬‏ - YouTube
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    I've never before heard of a film making use of actual dead bodies, that's pretty grim...

Mat
    My aunt's husband was an operator on this movie- that is from his words. At least original village in fire Some of the buildings are made up, but in other it's looks like a abandoned village on fire
    Regards,
    Dimas

They used original SS gear? I can picture many collectors crying while watching them get messed up and dirty... I shall have to watch that film later, thanks for the suggestion.

Mat

?

I am completely amazed that the Governing Board of International Film censors would even contemplate releasing a film for general viewing in the knowledge that actual human corpses were used in its making, also it would only take one complaint to have the producers, directors and all financial and insurance backers investigated , the film withdrawn from circulation until the investigation was completed, and any possible charges brought, i would take what was said with a pinch of salt and is more than likely film crew banter that has got out of hand

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The Belorussian filmstudy made some awfull films in the mid of 1980's. The movie "Come and look" "Иди и смотри" Link to the movie
    is a very brutal movie, even in the Soviet time it is not a historically correct in uniforms, but the Belorussian filmsutudio used in that time live animals being killed, original corpces ( the scene with the death body where the German motorciclyst is riding trough the village is natural dead body) it's awfull for scenario I think.

Just found the link to the full version with Englich subtitles

‪Come and See (English subtitles). Part 1/6.‬‏ - YouTube
    I cannot believe a scene like this would be released in a film for viewing.
    I am amazed with this.

I have this film on DVD. The scene where the SS man puts a pistol to the boy's head and pulls the trigger...... "CLICK"! and the soldiers just laugh and turn away, is pretty harrowing. Theres also a strange druggie type scene involving a skull dressed up to look like Hitler which is a little hard to understand, but all in all, a great picture.

Here's some trivia from the IMDB about the film......No mention of real corpses though!

Idi i smotri (1985) - Trivia - IMDb

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thx to this thread I Wasnt aware of this film (Come and look) just ordered it on amazon. real dead bodys? must be some sort of snuff film(?)

edit: just ordered that brest fortress aswell,

I cant find "Ours" - "Свои" on amazon, anyone know where I can buy it?

?

what an awesome looking movie !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast