Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

Article about: Its sad that people even try, he could have picked better images, I had second thoughts after seeing the last picture in his first post, it looks like that tank is outside a museum or someth

scala
    ?

Default for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

Hi,gentlemens.You need to have look on this,documents is ready for tranportation abroad.If some one will have any interess,please let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)   for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  

for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)   for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  

for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  
    Attached Images Attached Images for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)  for sale (Beware! Thread title edited) 

scala
    ?

Default re: for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

I have this one as well,hi is unlifted yet its german T-3,who need the better photos,please contact me.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Some very interesting vehicles you have there.

We don't allow for sale adverts within the forum itself, but we do have a free for sales section for members to use.

The BA64 looks nice. Is all the bodywork original?

Cheers, Ade.

scala
    ?

Yes,only some parts has been repaired

?

Quote by scala View Post
    I have this one as well,hi is unlifted yet its german T-3,who need the better photos,please contact me.
    This particular tank is yours?
    And it is unlifted yet??
    Hmm:
    Panzers Found in Norway
    Norwegian Panzer III relic WW2 Battlefield Relics
    http://the.shadock.free.fr/Surviving_Panzer_III.pdf

Thanks for that. Clearly this is an attempt at fraud. I have banned the poster of this thread. I have also edited the thread title so people can become aware of this attempted fraud.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by scala View Post

It also struck me that something was wrong when he wrote this pz was his.

Jonesy
    ?

Default Re: for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

Well begger me! Does this happen a lot?

Sadly internet fraud with people trying to sell item they don't actually own is not that uncommon. Photos can easily be robbed. But there are several things you can do to protect yourself from it.

First, do some homework on the seller. I will only deal with people with a known track record of sales and who give a real name. Ask around about them. Are they known to other people who you can trust? Get a proper contact details such as an address and land line phone and not just an email address.

Ask for proof of ownership of the items. Get a photo of the items with a newspaper dated today. I know this sounds like something out of a kidnap plot! But if the person is honest, they will do it.

If you have the slightest doubts about a deal, walk away! Don't let the item lure you. Sometimes people become bewitched by the object for sale and common sence goes out of the window.

Pay using a credit card. This will give you some protection if the item does not show up. Don't send cash, or use Western Union or the like with some who you don't know very well and trust less than 100%.

Use an Escrow service. They act as a "middle man" to ensure the item & money changes hands correctly.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.

Excellent solid advice Ade. No item is worth the agony of being ripped off. It's happened to most of us at one time or another.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.