Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

Article about: I purchased these two Schutzenpanzerwagen wheels on the La Gleize show last month, it’s a SdKfz 250 and a SdKfz 251 wheel and both still bear most of there original camouflage paint, the SdK

Grutte Pier
    ?

Cool Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

I purchased these two Schutzenpanzerwagen wheels on the La Gleize show last month, it’s a SdKfz 250 and a SdKfz 251 wheel and both still bear most of there original camouflage paint, the SdKfz 250 wheel even got some nice battle damage, enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,   Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,  

Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,   Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,  

Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,   Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,  

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

You know you are killing me with these super nice wheels!!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

Quote by infatuate View Post
    You know you are killing me with these super nice wheels!!
    I didn’t intend to Ruben, you should have purchased them when you had the chance.

A bit pricey I'd bet!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Smile Re: Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

Quote by packin9 View Post
    A bit pricey I'd bet!
    For me they where affordable and so I purchased them both, it was sheer luck finding these SdKfz wheels with original camouflage paint.

I wish things were so readily available here.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Wink Re: Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

Quote by packin9 View Post
    I wish things were so readily available here.
    They are not easy to find here too, especially with there original camouflage paint still present, like mentioned, it was sheer luck finding these.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Question Re: Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,

Are there perhaps fellow forum members with vehicle/panzer related items?, pleas feel free to post them here, thanks in advance.

Some shots of my 251 wheel....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,   Schutzenpanzerwagen 250 and 251 camouflaged wheels,  

?

Bob,
    Just trying to figure out where in your wonderful collection this sits
    Hope your afternoon is going well?!
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.