Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Scrapyard in Germany.

Article about: Hi again, I am posting this lot of photo's from a guy i used to buy from in Poland.There from a scrapyard somwhere in Germany and said to be where all the track link's and a 251 Halftrack wh

Default Scrapyard in Germany.

Hi again,
    I am posting this lot of photo's from a guy i used to buy from in Poland.There from a scrapyard somwhere in Germany and said to be where all the track link's and a 251 Halftrack wheel i have shipped to oz came from.I can see a pile of wheel's in one shot and also 251 track with rubber's.If you take a close look you will see a lot of other part's that are from German WWII armour. There is even part of a German aircraft.

I wish i could have gone for a dig myself

Anyway enjoy guy's

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scrapyard in Germany.   Scrapyard in Germany.  

Scrapyard in Germany.   Scrapyard in Germany.  

Scrapyard in Germany.  

?

Default Re: Scrapyard in Germany.

Some fantastic bits there Tom , never seen so many gun barrels in one scrapyard.

What would be the postage cost for one of them to OZ

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thumbs up Re: Scrapyard in Germany.

Hi Tom

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Wouldn't those parts be worth more as a historical relics rather then scrap?

Greetz

Nick VR

Default Re: Scrapyard in Germany.

Thank's guy's,
    Yeah postage would be huge Paul! These item's were actually for sale on ebay as individual auction's.In one of the shot's is a shield for an 88mm but can't remember the price on that.There is also a PAK 38 shield and front glacis from a Pz.IV.
    The guy went belly up as he could'nt arrange shipping properly and ended up getting ripped off by some guy in the Chech Republic who was suppoed to be shipping thing's for him.He sent nothing and pocketed all the cash leaving poor old Vit in the proverbial.I eventually got back in touch with him 2 year's later and got my Panther link out of him.It cost him US$260 to airmail it to oz and it was over weight

His user name was Panzervit and some may remember him.
    Tom