Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

V2 combustion chamber with history

Article about: Spaltring People are yust trying to help, there's no need for such an attitude. IMO it's normal that people ask where this was found. I even had the same question myself... Nick VR

Default Re: V2 combustion chamber with history

Spaltring

People are yust trying to help, there's no need for such an attitude. IMO it's normal that people ask where this was found. I even had the same question myself...

Nick VR

?

Quote by spaltring View Post
    dear ade,
    I have sold in the past other stuff and i had busses plenty of people who came to visit me and asking 1000 questions and taking 1000 pictures yes yes yes we will come back later to you will will contact you again etc etc
    I have had enough from those so called "interested "people.I have lost in the past enough time with all those cituations and i stopped with it.its for sale -are you interested-you buy and pay and get the part including the history as simple it is thats the way i work.and thats all.
    those are the house rules.
    Please note that we are not a shop and for sale forum issues as a courtesy, first the members looking for the history and all posts must be interesting to read
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

those might be the house rules in your house, no discussion, but in posting here you agreed to do so by the WRF rules, which are not the same as yours...just in case you forgot that you were posting on WRF, not spaltring relics forum...
    PREUSSENS GLORIA

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

dear ade,
    I have sold in the past other stuff and i had busses plenty of people who came to visit me and asking 1000 questions and taking 1000 pictures yes yes yes we will come back later to you will will contact you again etc etc
    I have had enough from those so called "interested "people.I have lost in the past enough time with all those cituations and i stopped with it.its for sale -are you interested-you buy and pay and get the part including the history as simple it is thats the way i work.and thats all.
    Belge donc Francais ! il est normal que les membres ici demandent l historique de cet objet ! avec les photos ; Adrian a seulement essayé de d aider avec ton poste en demandant des infos ! tu doit gardé une attitude correct avec tout les membres !

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    Belge donc Francais ! il est normal que les membres ici demandent l historique de cet objet ! avec les photos ; Adrian a seulement essayé de d aider avec ton poste en demandant des infos ! tu doit gardé une attitude correct avec tout les membres !
    Malheur, ne dis pas à un belge qu'il est français....
    De toutes façons, un belge ça peut être Wallon ou Flamand, le premier parle français, le second le flamand bien sûr....souhaitons qu'ils continuent de cohabiter pacifiquement pour que vive la Belgique.

Damn, don't say to a belgian that he's french...
    Anyway, a belgian can be Walloon or Flemish, the 1st one speaks French, the second one speaks flemish of course...let's hope they carry on living peacefully side by side, for Belgium to remain united.
    PREUSSENS GLORIA

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

If it were up to me alone, I would delete this entire thread and tactfully ask the original poster to begin again with his/her TRUE intentions, along with supplying all of the information pertinent to such ...

Posted in the proper section, of course...

Fellow collectors are NOT adversaries to be bested...

☭ "Ричик, я не понимаю, почему, почему ты тратишь деньги на эти вещи!" ☭

William
    ?

No, I think you should leave it up as a posting. For one thing, his English is not that good, so it may be just the way he communicates as best he can. For another, it will be a little lesson to others that courtesy pays. Also that we are all on here to learn something new. I know I learn something new every day. And there are a lot of people who have a lot of knowledge to share. Plus some people are just naturally grumpy!. (not like the erudite and likeable Ade!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12