In an effort to dig up some more parts that I need, I figured I'd post some pictures of my German 2cm Flak 38. I just had all of the parts crushed glass blasted and these are the first pictures of her all fitted together. I will not do a final painting unless I find everything. The ordnance tan parts are original paint, which I will not remove until I find the other parts. This Flak gun is a veteran of the Battle of the Bulge, recovered from Bastogne area in the 1990s. I have a barrel and the Sonderanhanger 51 trailer (not pictured).
I am still looking for the following:
1. Elevation control wheel (wheel only, the one I have is damaged, but I may be able to use it). I'm looking for one in better condition.
2. Gunners pedal with attachment arms and little pieces.
3. Sight arm with control box.
4. Most of the armor (I only have one piece of armor).
5. Arms that hold the gun mount to the base mount (these are the half circles that hold the gun elevation rings to the mount). I also need the three pins that hold them in, I only have one pin.
6. Visierkopf 38 or 38/40 Sight. I have the Schwebekreisvisier 38 sight with box (missing a few pieces).
7. Front section of the gun receiver and top cover for the receiver.
8. Lots of little parts.....look at the pictures and see if there is anything that you have that I'm missing.
Let me know if you have any leads - any condition anywhere on the planet, ground dug to mint condition. Thanks - Van