Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

what is this for vehicle?

Article about: hy there, i have a question. when my granddad died, i got a box full of ww2 , photo's, papers,medals. and just a week ago y started to check all the stuff out that was in there. then i found

Default what is this for vehicle?

hy there, i have a question. when my granddad died, i got a box full of ww2 , photo's, papers,medals. and just a week ago y started to check all the stuff out that was in there. then i found a couple of old papers which had these photo's printed on them. does anybody know what vehicles are on them?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what is this for vehicle?  
    Attached Images Attached Images what is this for vehicle?  what is this for vehicle?  what is this for vehicle?  what is this for vehicle? 

?

Default Re: what is this for vehicle?

check the link

DAF 201(h)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what is this for vehicle?  

does any body know if there are still some saved vehicles from the war?

?

your welcome im glad i could help you out

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

From what I have read, it would appear than none of these vehicles have survived the war.

Cheers, Ade.

yeah i know, i was not verry nice to you. so here by thanks. but i still want to know if ther are still any vehicles left for this type. because, i have checked out the website that you linked and it seems to come out of the netherlands. but DAF didn 't build a lot of vehicles at the time. so the chance of any of them still in one piece is tiny. i still want to know if any body knos something more about these special vehicles.

oow damn.i would love to have one of those.
    thanks everybody