MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike

Article about: Name: Brad-Pitt (1).jpg  Views: 0  Size: 32.7 KB  ID: 883003 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Brad Pitt has expanded his bike collection by splashing out £250k on a rar

Default World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike

Brad Pitt has expanded his bike collection by splashing out £250k on a rare WWII motorbike.

The actor, 51, has become obsessed with the wartime relics after starring in blockbuster Fury.

And his new possession - a three wheeled 1942 bike from a German reconnaissance unit - was once used to travel across mountains and across deserts in Crete.

My thoughts - Regardless of what people think of his acting or movies it's all about sparking interest with Militiaria collecting , anything that promotes The hobby is a plus in my opinion.

Last edited by Australia; 09-17-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Nice bike, lousy movie...

Regardless of what people think of his acting or movies it's all about sparking interest with Militiaria collecting , anything that promotes The hobby is a plus in my opinion.

Wow £250k! Mr Pitt, if you're out there, I have a couple of R12's for sale for £200k.

Bigsie

Definitely was not in my top 10 favorite war movies..... but really cool bike! Awesome to see he is collecting

Anybody have his phone number? We should invite him to join the forum.

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Only if his wife joins too
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't get it even a original Zundapp isn't that expensive. He probably overpaid.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    His parents live in Springfield, Missouri about 70 miles northeast of where I live. I believe their number is listed in the phone book but I really don't think he will join. The bike is just another toy for him.
    I really like his taste in women though. Good looking brunettes are a weakness of mine.

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    I don't get it even a original Zundapp isn't that expensive. He probably overpaid.
    I Guess ;-)
    Stars like that with truckloads of money doesn't shop around I think :-D

Mfg
    Marc

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast