Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Panzers at Sinsheim.

Article about: Gentlemen, if you enjoy looking at restored panzers in museums this is for you....Panzers at the Sinsheim Technical Museum...brings it all back, I was lucky enough to visit the museum in Sin

Default WW2 German Panzers at Sinsheim.

Gentlemen, if you enjoy looking at restored panzers in museums this is for you....Panzers at the Sinsheim Technical Museum...brings it all back, I was lucky enough to visit the museum in Sinsheim in 1990, a fantastic place !
    Prost! Steve.

?

Default Re: WW2 German Panzers at Sinsheim.

Great site. Thanks for the link.
    Steve

I don't know if it's still an open base, but if you ever get to go to Kentucky, Fort Knox has some very nice tanks, all different kinds, tigers, a japanese tank, tiny little things, but inside is the best, they have a display from ww1 through desert storm, well thats what they had when I went there, then a Patton museum in back, if I remember right they even had the car he got killed in, but out front is the biggest tank I have ever seen it's as big as a navy frigate. it's named THE tank killer, they only made 2 & that one is the only one still around. then in Honolulu there's a japanese tank downton. thanks for the link , nice. I love the looks of the panther 4, sweet.

?

That is a pretty sweet site!!! thanks for the post.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gentlemen, if you enjoy looking at restored panzers in museums this is for you....Panzers at the Sinsheim Technical Museum...brings it all back, I was lucky enough to visit the museum in Sinsheim in 1990, a fantastic place !
    Prost! Steve.
    Yes a great Museum ,I have had the chance to visit the Museum 3 times.I love the stuka in relic condition they had, thank you for posting this.