Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed

Article about: I do not know much about Russian helmets and so I need Your help. One of these helmets is Ssh-36 model but I'm not sure about the second one. Is it WWII period helmet ar all? There is also s

Default 2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed

I do not know much about Russian helmets and so I need Your help. One of these helmets is Ssh-36 model but I'm not sure about the second one. Is it WWII period helmet ar all? There is also strange paint, it seems to me that it was overpainted decades ago. As I do not collect Soviat helmets I will list these helmets in classifids section if they are original of course.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed   2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed  

2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed   2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed  

2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed   2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed  

2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 Russian hemets - Ssh 36 and another one - help needed

Looks fine to me.

Research "Ssh39" for the other one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks a lot for info! As I understand ssh39 is also pretty rare find? Is it possible to say somehow is the paint original or not? What makes me worry it is not original paint are these white dots on the helmet. Maybe somebody wanted to make camo or something?

Yes, the Ssh39 is getting harder to find. The green paint looks fine to me. The white paint could come from poor storage over the years. I don't think it is any attempt at camo.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!