Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Soviet Red Army....Ssh39 Helmet !!

Article about: Hello Guys , new addition to my collection a.....Ssh39 Soviet-Russian with original paint ,helmet 41 dated stampings/production numbers and also Red Army *star* stamp to front underside of h

?

Default Re: Soviet Red Army....Ssh39 Helmet !!

restavrations?

2. # ADS

Quote by 20011 View Post
    restavrations?

Hello, Not quite sure what you mean ,but i think the word your trying to spell is restoration ??, if that is the case you are totally wrong !! this baby is 100% original !! also if you are calling this a resto ??

1/ You would be seriously offending credability of other forum members that have made comments on this helmet ,which i have the highest respect for when it comes to soviet militaria collecting and there opinions !!

2/ Not a good way to start your first few post !!
    3/ Know your field of collectiing before commenting !!
    4/ Have a nice day !!
    Last edited by FMS-Paul; 12-18-2008 at 07:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Dimitri
    ?

Its a beautiful thing, seeing a helmet in this sort of condition. Unissued or otherwise its a great find.

Amazing helmet, Paul. It is quite hard to find it so clean and in such a superb condition. Compared to yours, mine looks like taken out of the trash can.

Did you buy it it through a dealer ? I apologize if I am being nosy, but finding good sources of authentic soviet WWII militaria (such as Espenlaub) is quite hard and would be nice to know.

Regards,

Gus

Quote by guscanoesp View Post
    Amazing helmet, Paul. It is quite hard to find it so clean and in such a superb condition. Compared to yours, mine looks like taken out of the trash can.

Did you buy it it through a dealer ? I apologize if I am being nosy, but finding good sources of authentic soviet WWII militaria (such as Espenlaub) is quite hard and would be nice to know.

Regards,

Gus
    Thank you Dimitri & Gus for your comments !, Your helmet Gus is no where near your explaination...(Compared to yours, mine looks like taken out of the trash can) your lid is a great looking piece and i like the condition ,be proud of it !, they are not easy to come by, no need to apologize Gus we as collectors like to share information as thats what these forums are for..educational purposes and sharing info !, i purchased helmet thru a private collector who needed to finance some german militaria.

Thanks,guys !....Paul.

Quote by Stalingrad View Post
    Thank you Dimitri & Gus for your comments !, Your helmet Gus is no where near your explaination...(Compared to yours, mine looks like taken out of the trash can) your lid is a great looking piece and i like the condition ,be proud of it !, they are not easy to come by, no need to apologize Gus we as collectors like to share information as thats what these forums are for..educational purposes and sharing info !, i purchased helmet thru a private collector who needed to finance some german militaria.

Thanks,guys !....Paul.
    DonĀ“t get me wrong, Paul. I am proud of my helmet. It has the salty condition that I like. But yours is in such an excellent conditions that it surpasses most others I have seen. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Regards,

Gus

I never have seen such a helmet in that fantastic condition before, very well done.
    Ivan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2