Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Another SSch40 for Debate WW2??

Article about: Hello, I found this one, and have it on hold. I like it. I would like to have a battlefield relic Soviet helmet, and it seems they are a little difficult to find. This one I would call "

Default Another SSch40 for Debate WW2??

Hello, I found this one, and have it on hold. I like it. I would like to have a battlefield relic Soviet helmet, and it seems they are a little difficult to find. This one I would call "semi-relic" it is a little nicer than a true dug relic.

I have asked for pics of the numbers stamped in the rear of the helmet, to have a look at the font style. No pics yet. I do not think there will be any ink stamp left. It looks like a WW2 helmet, but I am not sure on this one either.

Is there way to tell by these 2 pics if it is war time? It would be nice to have a little of the liner left. I think it will display good. The paint, and whole helmet has a very good look to it.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another SSch40 for Debate  WW2??   Another SSch40 for Debate  WW2??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another SSch40 for Debate  WW2??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Another SSch40 for Debate WW2??

Hi Steve, no way to tell from these pics alone.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Another SSch40 for Debate WW2??

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Steve, no way to tell from these pics alone.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, OK, thats what I thought also, but checking anyway. I am still waiting for the pics of the numbers stamped in rear. I think we should be able to tell then.

Regards, Steve