Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is this authentic?

Article about: Hi all, I picked up this helmet and I believe it to be original WW2 but I’m not completely sure about the star as I see mostly helmets with the outline of a star and not solid like this one

?

Default is this authentic?

Hi all, I picked up this helmet and I believe it to be original WW2 but I’m not completely sure about the star as I see mostly helmets with the outline of a star and not solid like this one or no star at all. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Thanks in advance!
    is this authentic?
    is this authentic?
    is this authentic?
    is this authentic?
    is this authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this authentic?
    P
    Many

I do not know but I am sure someone will be along shortly to give you an answer.
    Marty
    Last edited by Tank Destroyer; 06-30-2018 at 03:56 AM.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Is there a chance for a liner pic?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I don’t have pics of the liner on my computer yet but I can in a few days, tank destroyer your opinion would be appreciated

MAP
    ?

Quote by MMarty View Post
    I don’t have pics of the liner on my computer yet but I can in a few days, tank destroyer your opinion would be appreciated
    I think that was a typo by Marty (i.e. TankDestroyer) I'm sure he meant to say "I don't know but am sure...."
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I corrected my post, I am sorry for the confusion on my part.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Shade of green paint does not look right. Chinstrap looks non-standard. Really need to see pics of the liner & shell stamps.

?

czeck? I thought they were selling these at one point with solid red stars painted and with sticker.

?

is this authentic?
    is this authentic?
    is this authentic?

Mmarty, what you have there is an original ssh39 shell that was refurbished with ssh40 liner pads post-war and used only for training purposes due to the lack of forehead protection with that liner pad configuration. These aren’t too rare but I think they’re cool. Chinstrap is no good, you may be able to find a nice post-war (but pre-‘53) that could be used to replace it. Star is post-war. Kevin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast