Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Can Anyone Identify Authenticity and Markings

Article about: Greetings, new here. Found a "Soviet" Ushanka for sale and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it. I read up on the markings and some say that if it's missing the

Default Can Anyone Identify Authenticity and Markings

Greetings, new here. Found a "Soviet" Ushanka for sale and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it. I read up on the markings and some say that if it's missing the OTK marking's then it isn't legit. Either way, I'd like to here what you guys say about it.

Thanks,

Can Anyone Identify Authenticity and MarkingsCan Anyone Identify Authenticity and MarkingsCan Anyone Identify Authenticity and MarkingsCan Anyone Identify Authenticity and MarkingsCan Anyone Identify Authenticity and MarkingsCan Anyone Identify Authenticity and Markings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can Anyone Identify Authenticity and Markings
    P
    Many

looks like it was just made yesterday .-)

I hope that was sarcasm haha

Its 1985 dated (85r) and I would assume it was a genuine piece.

Thanks douglas for the response, I'm thinking it is also; however, I just have no idea what the circle markings above left of the diamond is

Its just fine Ch. These are a very common surplus item.

Size 58. Made in a large industrial city in Belarus named Babruysk at factory "FUR FABRIKA BABRUYSK" - and as Douglas correctly stated, in 1985.

This guy is wearing something similar, and these types of Ushanka are still used, even to this day...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can Anyone Identify Authenticity and Markings  
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Looks like a legitimate piece to me and i'm sure all Brataccas meant was the ushanka is in very good condition. There must be hundreds of thousands of these unissued in warehouses!...