MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Help with Soviet Helmet

Article about: thats a cold war classic! plus it's shell size 3 [large] I prefer the biggest shell sizes if I can find them

?

Default Re: Help with Soviet Helmet

Leningrad Metal factory logo. Did'nt changed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Soviet Helmet  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Soviet Helmet
    P
    Many

?

That is surely very valuable info Dimas. I actually got my "knowledge" on the ЛМЗ stamps from Robert Clawson's site. Thanks for posting all this

?

Gentlemen, your desire to understand the system of mass production of steel helmets in the USSR, deserves respect. Few try to help you. Sorry, I use a translator-bot.
    A. steel helmet SH-36 produced Lysvensky Metallurgical Plant in 1935 - 1941. stamps "ZI", "LMZ", or stamp without the manufacturer's name (the manufacturer is not identified accurately - LMZ or ZKO).
    Help with Soviet HelmetHelp with Soviet HelmetHelp with Soviet Helmet

?

B. steel helmet SH-39 produced Lysvensky Metallurgical Plant in 1939 - 1941. and Stalingrad Metallurgical Plant "Red October" in 1939-1941. stamps "LMZ", "ZKO" or stamp without the manufacturer's name (it is with a high probability - LMZ).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Soviet Helmet  
    Attached Images Attached Images Help with Soviet Helmet  Help with Soviet Helmet 

?

C. steel helmet SH-40 produced Lysvensky Metallurgical Plant in 1941 - 1948. and Stalingrad Metallurgical Plant "Red October" in 1941-1942 and in 1951-1960 years. stamps "LMZ", "L" (the designation for the LMZ in 1942-1946), "ZKO", "St" (St - this is one more designation of products ZKO. Stalingrad tractor factory never produced helmets!).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Soviet Helmet   Help with Soviet Helmet  

Help with Soviet Helmet   Help with Soviet Helmet  

Help with Soviet Helmet   Help with Soviet Helmet  

Attached Images Attached Images Help with Soviet Helmet  Help with Soviet Helmet 

?

D. steel helmet SH-60 produced Volgograd Metallurgical Plant "Red October" in the 1960-75 years. (date of completion of production just is not established yet) stamp "ZKO".

?

E. steel helmet SH-68 produced Volgograd Metallurgical Plant "Red October" in the 1973-92 years. (date of completion of production just is not established yet) stamp "ZKO".
    Last edited by mixer; 02-18-2012 at 03:27 PM.

?

F.The post-war renovation in 1948-1950 SH-39 and SH-40 helmets was doing Lysvensky Metallurgical Plant. stamp "LMZ" (spider) with a large letter "P" (russian "remont") from the right either an individual or from the left in general stamp).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Soviet Helmet   Help with Soviet Helmet  

Help with Soviet Helmet  

?

I apologize for the use of colleagues' photos without permission

Dom
    ?

To complete the thread : LMZ dated 1949

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast