Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Leather tank helmet

Article about: Hello, In first I must say that I create that thread and the pictures from a friend of mine (is on this site) who cannot use internet right now, i'm not a militaria collectioner myself so th

Default Leather tank helmet

Hello,

In first I must say that I create that thread and the pictures from a friend of mine (is on this site) who cannot use internet right now, i'm not a militaria collectioner myself so that will be hard for me to answer to your questions (if questions are posed) so here we go I just make a copy paste of what he let to me for make that subject.

"Hello everyone,

I have this leather tank helmet and I want to have your own opinion on this one, I was always curious about that chinstrap that I never seen on soviet production (but we told me that could be an early model), the quality of the leather is really good for being a copy but we never know ... inside we can see clearly it was hard used the blue color is almost unseen other point about that if I returned the coating we can see the typical blue of Soviet tankmen, I've take for compared another of my helmet dated 1939 with blue coating (this helmet I have absolutely no doubt about him) and for finish I looked an old thread on Warrelics where I can see a pictures of a fake leather helmet with pictures of the snap, unfortunately they seem to look just like what I have on my own model.
    Leather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmetLeather tank helmet

For my part the quality of that helmet on the material used make me hard to believe that's just a copy but If I create this thread it's because I have a doubt about that (more about the snap) so ...

Fire at will gentlemen don't hesistate to give your opinion ! (with argumentation at least)

Thanks !"

I'm not sure if I doing the right thing for the photos (the way i posted) he explain me how to make just hope I didn't make any mistake.

thanks,
    Cordially

Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leather tank helmet
    P
    Many