Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

M15 Soviet Helmet

Article about: I do see the difference in material and paint RichieC. As repro items of this type go, I would consider the details of the brass star really well done though. As I have said, it is a repro t

?

Default Re: M15 Soviet Helmet

I do see the difference in material and paint RichieC. As repro items of this type go, I would consider the details of the brass star really well done though.
    As I have said, it is a repro that I'm looking for. In the event I do find one, might it give a more authentic appearance if I were to paint the star the same as the helmet ... perhaps paint the red star with enamel, leaving the hammer, sickle and outline of the star?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M15 Soviet Helmet
    P
    Many

?

here .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M15 Soviet Helmet  

?

Hello Zero ... I'm really surprised at the number of pics of these helmets that are turning up. Is there a story to go with this one ?

?

no original .

?

In any case, my search for a star, repro or original, seems to be a a dead end at this time. But "thank you" to all who have posted pictures and info.

I have not found an original, or repop either, but perhaps someone will produce one someday.

Boridin

They are reproduced in Russia. I have seen copies friends have brought over to the UK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I've found vendors in former Soviet republics and Czech Republic who say they've seen them in the past, but not recently. Maybe word will get around that they're being sought and they'll start showing up for sale again.

It would be nice to find a good, high quality reproduction of this early cockade.

Boridin

?

a new one .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M15 Soviet Helmet  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast