Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...

Article about: Here is a picture of my three mint condition 1940. dated Ushanka caps I found couple years ago from a farmhouse near a place where Red Army had an army base 1939-1941. I actually found 4 but

?

Default Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...

Here is a picture of my three mint condition 1940. dated Ushanka caps I found couple years ago from a farmhouse near a place where Red Army had an army base 1939-1941. I actually found 4 but sold one, I added the badges myself.
    Two photos I took just after I've found these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...   Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...  

Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...
    P
    Many

Incredible find, Looks like the Samoilovoy factory stamp in 3 of them? Really cool ushankas

How much would be an ushanka in $?

?

I've had several PM's about the price of the caps. I am willing to sell one for 500€ / 600$ (the middle one on the first picture).

Good price for Ushanka is such beautifull condition! Mosin1942 is right: incredible! You pay 300€ Uschanka is "good" wartime condition.
    Could you please post pics of the stamping because it is very interesting to see clear stamps on original ushankas?
    regards
    Guy

?

Quote by Gugreze View Post
    Could you please post pics of the stamping because it is very interesting to see clear stamps on original ushankas?
    regards
    Guy
    Here are some close up pictures of one of the caps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...   Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...  

Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...   Mint 1940. dated Ushanka caps ...