Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal

Article about: Hello experts here were my new jewels in the Crown of my Collection my 2 SSH-39 The one is made from LMZ in 1941 with interior 36 and the rare green chinstrap ist in very good condition I go

Default My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal

Hello experts
    here were my new jewels in the Crown of my Collection my 2 SSH-39
    The one is made from LMZ in 1941 with interior 36 and the rare green chinstrap ist in very good condition
    I got it this week as a present to my 20th Birthday
    The second one is a captured example with complete decal and special Leningrad interior and standart chinstrap bought on the german Ebay Kleinanzeigen for 200€
    What mean the experts to this great examples of history
    Im thankful for all Posts
    Greetings
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal   My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal  

My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal   My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal  

My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal   My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal  

My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My two original SSH-39 helmets size 2 one Luftschutz one normal
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Hello Bavarian,

I like the first with the decal Luftschutz, LMZ with a original liner of 1939/40.
    I'm sorry for you but bad news the LMZ 41 is bad

The LMZ41 is 100% original because My father bought it by a millitaria seller
    Greetings

Quote by Bavarian View Post
    Greetings
    And ALL militaria sellers are honest people only wanting the best for their customers

Quote by Dom View Post
    Hello Bavarian,

I like the first with the decal Luftschutz, LMZ with a original liner of 1939/40.
    I'm sorry for you but bad news the LMZ 41 is bad
    Hello Dom,

I am not an expert on Russian helmets. Please motivate your opinion on the LMZ.

Cheers,
    Emile

Dom
    ?

So I advise your father to be reimbursed as soon as possible.

You have a good helmet and a fake just compare

Fake stamp, batch number...

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...l-img_4577.jpg

And look at your last two photos !

Good

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...l-img_4583.jpg

Bad

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...l-img_4582.jpg

Dom
    ?

Quote by Bavarian View Post
    Greetings
    I am a collector not a merchant ! I give you my opinion and it is completely free (my little experience in the mine field of Soviet militaria has required hours, days, months, years of research).

Since some time I think that the mentality has changed, for this reason I do not participate anymore on the forums and it is not near to arrange ...

Hello Dom,

Do you think the LMZ is a Czech M53?

Cheers,
    Emile

Quote by Dom View Post
    I am a collector not a merchant ! I give you my opinion and it is completely free (my little experience in the mine field of Soviet militaria has required hours, days, months, years of research).

Since some time I think that the mentality has changed, for this reason I do not participate anymore on the forums and it is not near to arrange ...
    Hi Dom,

It is annoying isn't it that someone asks a question then refuses to accept the answer from a knowledgeable source because it is not the answer he wanted?

Surely no "dealer" would ever sell a bad item as an original right?

The experienced collector is not as clever as he thinks he is right?

WRONG!

The experienced collector is a far more reliable source because unlike the "dealer" he has no hidden agenda.

We often see people here with questions they only want a certain answer to. Sometimes they listen and become useful members, othertimes they just disappear back into there own delusions. It makes no difference to the rest of us in that case.

You are a valued member here who always seeks to help others with their questions and I have gained from your input on several occasions.

Remember;

“He who knows not,
    and knows not that he knows not,
    is a fool; shun him.

He who knows not,
    and knows that he knows not,
    is a student; Teach him.

He who knows,
    and knows not that he knows,
    is asleep; Wake him.

He who knows,
    and knows that he knows,
    is Wise; Follow him.”

― Arabian

I think this is the best maxim for the forum

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Dom View Post
    And your opinion and expertise is very much appreciated and valued and I have learned a lot from you already by going through your posts on this forum!!! So thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast