Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?

Article about: Hello Last Weekend im found this cool helmets the SSH-40 in a Shelter and the SSH-39 under the earth The SSH-40 seems to be used as Tool and sweated on a stock The SSH-39 seems to be a relic

Default My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?

Hello
    Last Weekend im found this cool helmets the SSH-40 in a Shelter and the SSH-39 under the earth
    The SSH-40 seems to be used as Tool and sweated on a stock
    The SSH-39 seems to be a relict of the ending of the WW2 on the Eastern front, because the helmet like swiss Cheese
    I think it fight against a MG
    Both cant be Fakes
    I Need your opinions
    Regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?   My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?  

My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?   My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?  

My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?   My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?  

My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 helmets one SSH-39 and one SSH-40 both safe wartime?
    P
    Many

Such helmets usually are the real deal yes. It happened a lot that helmets were used as a poop-scoop postwar. Me personally wouldn't want such rusty relics in my collection unless I would find them myself while metal detecting. I wouldn't spend money on a helmet like this.....but that is just a personal opinion.

I found this myself
    Im think there were good relicts
    Regards
    Bavarian

You can't beat finding relics yourself. A pity about the condition but after 70 plus years under the soil one can not expect miracles. Nice finds.