Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!

Article about: Hello! I just acquired a helmet from a Berlin street trader for 30 euros and i noticed that it had a few stamps and numbers on the inside of it (yes i'm very new to this) and i thought that

?

Default Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!

Hello!

I just acquired a helmet from a Berlin street trader for 30 euros and i noticed that it had a few stamps and numbers on the inside of it (yes i'm very new to this) and i thought that it would be great to know which year it was made, in which factory it was made and possibly by which army it was used. I thought this was the best place to ask for help!

Regards
    Max
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!   Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!  

Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!   Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!  

Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!   Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!  

Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help in identifying possible Russian helmet!
    P
    Many

hello max and welcome to the forum ,my link will explain all the details your after soviet Ssh 68
    Regards James

?

Thank you! A bit bummed that it was manufactured during the 90's but it's my first time purchasing this sort of thing! So i'll be more informed next time ^^

I wouldn't worry too much about the date if you didn't pay much for it. It is of similar type worn in WW2, and it is still a nice helmet to start off your collecting.