Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New relics from Stalingrad

Article about: Hello Friends, I have just had a battlefield dug Soviet helmet arrive. It was dug from former fighting positions at the former Stalingrad area. Also included are coins that were dug from the

Default Re: New relics from Stalingrad

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi mattc,
    Very nice helmet, I love the relics they tell a good story I have some minty helmets but they are not my faverites. Most of my helmets are relic and bullet holled, i collect from most battlefields across europe,. this russian 40 patt, unfortunately was grave dug
    in the leningrad area, the soldier had a military burial, some people dont like the dug items but i would have them any day.
    regards Dave.
    Very cool things congrats!!I recently contacted a digger in Rusia by the name of Hummel. He posted pics of several helmets that were found on a Battlefield, I asked him if he could sell any to me and all he said was Verbotten!! I believe the law prohibits the exports of these things..I would love to own a helmet from Stanligrad it doesn get better than that!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Luis 22,

If military relics can't be sold, I wonder how the people in the attached link below can sell them.

Demjansk Battlefield militaria & collectibles

Please feel free to comment. I am also interested in the relics dug up on the Eastern Front.

The Demjansk boys are from Estonia.

Check e bay plenty of Russian guys are selling relics plus Rommel from Stalingrad sells them also.

The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thanks Paul,

Quote by Seadweller23 View Post
    Thanks Paul,

Most of the relics I have come from East Europe (Latvia) I tried to get some stuff from Rusia but the Diiger refused saying that it was prohibited.If you want to get some really cool relics I can provide you with the email from the digger in Latvia he has all kind of cool thins from Tiger Hulls to Mp 40, helmets etc..

I remember when this happened on E-Bay. I don't understand why anyone would want such things? Skulls, and bones, and such. Helmets, coins, that is one thing, but actual body parts, that is just sick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123