Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces

Article about: Here such it

osip
    ?

Default Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces

Here such it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces  

2. # ADS

osip
    ?

Default Re: Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces

Stamp.
    And other party.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces  

Hello Osip,

Please pic for inside.

Thanks Marc

?

eIt's a old one, 50's for sure. And a problem with insignia- original embroidered set is about 300 eur for set. This hat looks like has this set. Without looking a liner I can say that this cap is made from 1951 till 1958 year. The combination of this cap is not war time . But the price is OK. Price for Red Army-SU items is too low- Do you know why?
    About 90% of the collectors--- collecting a fakes.
    No one forum I 've seen has an original stuff for sale.
    Joke, but real collector's don't speak englich.- they are speaks russian. If you need to find a englich spoking guy who has experience with that guys it\s our member RichieC, he has a lot of debates with "Vodila"- one of the guys who make a catalogue about Red Army with Anton Shalito( I've started with Shalito in 1980-s end). Go to latest post........

osip
    ?

О К.and the pic for inside

And it should be on a place of a star.

osip
    ?

Here a photo of a cocarde.

Osip,

I believe by (and actually BEFORE - 1948 to be exact) the time of your cap's creation of 1950r, stamped metal insignia: "chicken" and a wreath/cockarde was introduced.

It seems to me that such a pattern of insignia is easier and less expensively obtained than the bullion type and would be a correct embellishment for that nice cap.

osip
    ?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Osip,

I believe by (and actually BEFORE - 1948 to be exact) the time of your cap's creation of 1950r, stamped metal insignia: "chicken" and a wreath/cockarde was introduced.

It seems to me that such a pattern of insignia is easier and less expensively obtained than the bullion type and would be a correct embellishment for that nice cap.
    I agree with you. However this photo is signed-June 1945
    Attached Images Attached Images Peak-cap of the military man of the Soviet Air Forces 

?

This is the types of Soviet Air force cockades

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Dimas!

In my opinion you are absolutely correct. Even worse, some of the Western based "experts" compare fakes to fakes when giving their wise "advice" and comments. So unfortunately, many Western collectors truly believe that most of the "fuflo" floating around here is without question, 100% original and authentic. This applies especially with Russian Civil War and Generals/Marshal of The Soviet Union items.

It is a great pity. Really...

Dimas, I did not fully understand what you have written about me and "debates" with Vodila. Please, will you explain again?

In any case, I am thrilled to finally participate here...
    I think you are most experienced guy in collecting of 1918---- Soviet militaria, because your based experience is awesome!