Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pilotka question (urgent)

Article about: Greetings! I came across this Pilotka about three hours ago in a small thrift shop. I'm by no means an expert on Soviet militaria and left the store without buying the cap. I terribly regret

Stef
    ?

Default Pilotka question (urgent)

Greetings!

I came across this Pilotka about three hours ago in a small thrift shop. I'm by no means an expert on Soviet militaria and left the store without buying the cap. I terribly regret that decision now. It was priced 6 euro which is about 7.5 dollars. Is this a good price, even for a possible post-war cap? I couldn't resist taking a picture of the stamps on the inside but I sadfully didn't photgraph the outside of the cap. It was some sort of mustard/greenish colour. The cap looked pretty worn and had no badge (red star) on it.

Could any of you guys decipher the stamps? From what period is this cap most likely, and what is its value?

My sincerest apologies for providing only one (poor) picture! The store is currently closed and I'm really tempted to go back tomorrow morning to buy it. Would this be a good idea?

Many thanks in advance,

S

Pilotka question (urgent)

2. # ADS

The 60 is the size and the 81г in the bottom right of the box is the year.

Welcome to the forum!

The price is a maximum value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Dom
    ?

Dated 1981 .