Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ремонтирует-repaired helmet

Article about: I think many factors contribute ,but in general good material seems to be drying up (certainly in Piter) and competion for it is fiercer . I recently bought a generals Furazhka -minus cockad

Default Re: ремонтирует-repaired helmet

I think many factors contribute ,but in general good material seems to be drying up (certainly in Piter) and competion for it is fiercer . I recently bought a generals Furazhka -minus cockade and chincords at 25000 roubles . Yet the same collector found it at a well known fleamarket for around 3000 . So its still out there , just become very competitive i reckon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ремонтирует-repaired helmet
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    1949 year dated helmet is a rare helmet, due of small quantity of them produced in this year due of some renewal works on the factory
    Hello guy's,
    some photos of a helmet LMZ dated 1949, notice the color of the paint and very low serial number .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ремонтирует-repaired helmet   ремонтирует-repaired helmet  

ремонтирует-repaired helmet  

The post war helmets do have their place in history. My interest is the probable use of war time shells, chin straps and mix of liners. I look at them as a poor man's war time helmet in a round about way. The early post war helmets are available, cheap and in excellent shape as we speak.

I recently purchased a 1950 model that look like it was refurbished.. it has obvious signs of wear and rust that were somehow sand blasted and then repainted.. so does anyone know if these indeed are wartime shells on these helmets?

heres my stamp from my 45 dated shell (ssch40 )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ремонтирует-repaired helmet  

It appears to me to be dated (19)48r...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I have one with the P (P-1) so size one but it is from 1957. Don't they ALL have the P or am I looking at the right 'p'. Mine has a stamped star on the visor underside (like a Tula arsenal stamp).

Dom
    ?

I agree with Richie ,
    In 1945 the Lysva factory uses this marking .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ремонтирует-repaired helmet  

hi richiec sorry i uploaded the wrong picture shot angle heres a better one the die stamp is 45 but the ink stamp is 48 ,thanks james
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ремонтирует-repaired helmet   ремонтирует-repaired helmet  

Dom
    ?

Quote by col james View Post
    hi richiec sorry i uploaded the wrong picture shot angle heres a better one the die stamp is 45 but the ink stamp is 48 ,thanks james
    Sorry,
    the batch number does not match the year of production, this helmet is dated 1948.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast