Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Second flea market find

Article about: Not sure as to what kind of helmet I have here. At first I thought it may be some type of U.S helmet but think it may be more of a USSR/Warsaw Pact. I can't make out any stamps as the paint

Default Second flea market find

Not sure as to what kind of helmet I have here. At first I thought it may be some type of U.S helmet but think it may be more of a USSR/Warsaw Pact. I can't make out any stamps as the paint is very thick and pliable like latex. The helmet is steel as the paint has lifted and the metal has surface rust. Your thoughts?Second flea market findSecond flea market findSecond flea market findSecond flea market find

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Second flea market find
    P
    Many

looks like a Polish WZ-50 motorized helmet

Any idea as to the value? I paid around $30.00 for it. Thank you for your reply.

can't beat .00, although the EU banks are talking about it but these sell for about $50 tops.

Sorry, I meant to type $40.00 for the helmet.

- - ------- - -

Any idea as to how old it is and where I may be able to find a stamp or makers mark?

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Could you elaborate a little more please? Any idea as to where a stamp would be?

Please click on the link I posted. It shows the markings.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Any idea as to how old it is and where I may be able to find a stamp or makers mark?
    you should find an ink stamp on the inside dome, dated.

Thank you. I am unable to find a marking as it is covered inside and out with a thick layer of green paint.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast