Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas

Article about: Your is from the same source as mine, I sold it about 10 years ago to Ostfront.com look at mine http://warrelics.eu/forum/headgear-s...s-16/#post1702 by Dr H This ushanka is approximately a

?

Default Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas

Some of the budionovkas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas   Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas  

Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas   Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas   Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas  

Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas   Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas  

?

Default Artillery

Budionovka m 27

?

Default Infantry M 27

Infantry

Default Re: Show your winter headgear here

Privet Dimas,

nice lot of boudionovka, Dimas would have hushed up about photographs d one pilot?

Spacibo Marc

?

Default Re: Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas

Here is beize artillery or armored troops budionovka M39, dated 40 year. Owner's inscribed. Nice piece from Samolova factory

?

Here is nice M27 Border guard of NKVD troop wool budionovka 37 year. With it's original star. I got it from owner of one Estonian old house where around of his house the rest of 22 NKVD railway regiment was fought, he pick up a lot of stuff, but only some of them alive and I got it. This one I don't think belonged to 22 NKVD regiment, but they come up to Estonia from Lithuania, and probably they mixed with other units by the way to Estonia

?

This is my early ushanka, by Krasniy Voin. I got them in batch about 10 y ago, interesting, but one was clearly dated 1939 year....

beorn
    ?

Here is a nice ushanka size 55, this hat was taken as a warbooty and re-used by a German soldier. The red star was removed and a eaglepatch replaced it, you can still se were it was attach. After the war the redstar was added again. The German patches came with this hat so they should be the original ones!

Attached Images Attached Images Show your Soviet winter headgear here- Ushankas and Budyonovkas 

beorn
    ?

Army? Budionovka dated 1938 and Made in Moscow.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast