Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets

Article about: Here I will try to make a comparision between the helmets. So, if you have some of them, you can easily understand what I'am about. So, the first picture is comparition of very early LMZ mad

?

Default Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets

Here I will try to make a comparision between the helmets. So, if you have some of them, you can easily understand what I'am about.
    So, the first picture is comparition of very early LMZ made SSch 39 with early type liner and a early LMZ tag on it. The right one is a LMZ transititional 39/40 helmet. They have some minor differences. The 39 helmet's visor is a bit higher ( that is not a size difference, both are 2 POCT), also the 39 helmet has a more egg shape than a 39/40
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets   Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets  

Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets

Here is the comparition between transitiotional 39/40, to be right, transititional 39 with, 3 pad type liner SSch-40. Both the same shape, LMZ factory, size 2 and even the paint
    The difference only in the liner system
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets   Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Soviet helmets. Difference between SSch 39 and 40 helmets

very interesting information Dimas ! thank for posting