Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet M15 Adrian Helmet - Real decal?

Article about: Hi guys! So I found this piece on the net, for about 200\\$ and the deal seems to be to good to be true. The Hammer and plough indicates it's pre 1923, could the decal be real? http://img.auct

Default Soviet M15 Adrian Helmet - Real decal?

Hi guys!

So I found this piece on the net, for about 200$ and the deal seems to be to good to be true. The Hammer and plough indicates it's pre 1923, could the decal be real?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/8...06815351_o.jpg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet M15 Adrian Helmet - Real decal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet M15 Adrian Helmet - Real decal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Soviet M15 Adrian Helmet - Real decal?

I think its a fantasy one . Never heard of insignia ,other than the thin stamped brass stars that were affixed to holes at front of helmet , also strap is strange , and Russian or Soviet ones are greenish brown khaki shades.

I would agree with Rob.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A wonderful piece

Quote by The Boy In Battle Dress View Post
    A wonderful piece
    Can you give us some more detail please? I personally agree with Rob but if you know something we dont I am always willing to listen

Jason

I'm convinced that this is an pure fantasy piece. Russian civil war era items are highly faked and I've never seen an example like this in photos or an another piece.

I would agree, the decal and paint just looks too good to me. However I have been wrong in the past. But I don't know an awful lot about these things but if its real as I said its a great example

- - Updated - -

Actually take it back about the paint after a second glance

Dom
    ?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Hi guys!

So I found this piece on the net, for about 200$ and the deal seems to be to good to be true. The Hammer and plough indicates it's pre 1923, could the decal be real?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/8...06815351_o.jpg

I agree with Rob and other members , pure fantasy

Hello dear members,

The helmet is an adrian, with the typical blue color, but I don't see the two holes for the badge. Some adrians have not to be sold to the finland ? Perhaps not russian but, can I have other picture ?

You find adrian helmets in this color in Finland used by Finnish civi Services alot came out of storage 10 years ago , i think its one of them with someones added later paint work Star