Not keen on the stamp, it appears to be applied over rust. No expert though please wait for other people!..
It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...
Last edited by SRB; 01-06-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Bad . Similar ones have been on the forum before.
So even the acceptance star on the front visor is a fake as well?blimey these things are getting a bit tricky to work.clever fakers out there.................
The frontal star seems to be fresher than the sandwich that I packed for lunch today...
Fellow collectors are NOT adversaries to be bested...
☭ "Ричик, я не понимаю, почему, почему ты тратишь деньги на эти вещи!" ☭
i believe the shell could be an original Ssh39. the rest, including the paint/red star/liner, were recently made. unless the Czechs also used acceptance stars as seen on this one under its front visor... can someone please confirm or deny this? thank you
Paint, stamp, and liner are all fake...
Stamp does not conform to original in this style. A good attempt, but something is not right here. It just looks too "Dense" for lack of better word.
Liner construction is not correct:
1) it has a Czech "saw tooth" felt pad in it.
2) The rivets holding the liner cloth to the band are not correct and look to be Czech as well.
3) The interior side of the rivet holding the liner bracket to the shell shows something other than standard Soviet production for this model.
4) The sweatband material is not what is expected
5) Liner draw string should be a flat string, not a round string.
... and of course fake stamp