Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SSh-39 helmet - value

Article about: Ssh-39 helmet I am about to sell this one but i need help with a price indication, thanks

Default SSh-39 helmet - value

Ssh-39 helmet

I am about to sell this one but i need help with a price indication, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SSh-39 helmet - value   SSh-39 helmet - value  

SSh-39 helmet - value   SSh-39 helmet - value  

SSh-39 helmet - value  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SSh-39 helmet - value
    P
    Many

As a collectors forum, we encourage members to do their own research and formulate their own ideas on price. It's not done out of spite, but rather to encourage an atmosphere of education, and to prevent some who would use this forum as Facebook militaria groups are often used - a.k.a, as a free evaluation service.

Regards, B.B.

Google is your friend! Look on sale sites and compare your helmet to other. 5 minutes of "work".

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    As a collectors forum, we encourage members to do their own research and formulate their own ideas on price. It's not done out of spite, but rather to encourage an atmosphere of education, and to prevent some who would use this forum as Facebook militaria groups are often used - a.k.a, as a free evaluation service.

Regards, B.B.

I dont agree, we can all help - sharing our experience

- - ------- - -

didnt find any

There is a thread that was recently posted in the specific category here in reference to estimated values on Russian helmets. You may want to research it. It's one of the few times a monetary estimate was openly discussed. It is not condoned here.
    David

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post

Regards, B.B.
    I agree. Giving free monetary evaluations here, not what we are about.

It is better to do your own research and make up a price based on this research as the others mentioned.

I feel like the majority is really not up to investing time anymore in doing some own research. Instead the majority thinks all information is presented to them just as that. But think about this: those with knowledge ALSO had to invest time and money to learn and get to the level of knowledge they have right now. It doesn't come for free. My opinion has always been: if you want something than study and work for it. When still having questions it is always good to ask for additional info or confirmations on own research and everybody will be glad to offer help if possible.

I think the post by BrodieBartfast summed up the ethos of this forum quite well.
    Although prices on items are occasionally discussed, we don't want to be a an evaluation service but more of a collectors forum.

You may not agree with this, but you should be able to find other Ssh-39 helmets for sale to start to get an idea.

Regards
    Nick

Dom
    ?

Quote by ww2helmets View Post
    Ssh-39 helmet

I am about to sell this one but i need help with a price indication, thanks
    You will quickly find a buyer if you make a donation to the comunity

Quote by ww2helmets View Post
    I dont agree, we can all help - sharing our experience

- - ------- - -

didnt find any
    Well, in a democracy, which by definition a forum surely is, everyone is free to disagree and is entitled to their opinion (I won't repeat the well known axiom about everybody having an opinion as well as a particular anatomical feature) . However, in a democracy an individual does not hold sway over the majority. So, enjoy your disagreement and in the spirit of one of the oldest of democratic institutions;" I refer the honourable gentleman to the previous answer(s)"

No seriously, we don't give valuations. Subscribe to the forum, earn your spurs and you may be able to ask a member experienced in a pareticular field directly for an opinion. Otherwise no for the reasons explained above.

Apart from that, welcome to the forum.

All fairly meant

Mark

PS I see all your posts so far have been of the "what's it worth" type. Are you a dealer?
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-11-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: PS
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast