Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!

Article about: i also was following this one 170 quid wow the buyer was robbed ,robbed i tell you

Default Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!

Im curious regarding the stamp marks,its on ebay with some attention,still has 4 days to go,only £47 so far.looks like a normal postwar with a bit of altering but i could be wrong?it has the size "p2"then below the so called date of 1/42 with R or L and M,this can't be ww2 original surely not?await your opinions,regard Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!  Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!  Ssh40 for opinion!!!!! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ssh40 for opinion!!!!!

IMO a fake ink stamp. I have been wrong on Soviet head gear before though, but i think i have seen enough WW2 ink stamps to say this is a fake

Regards, Lars

Yep that ink has been stamped over rust.

Well thanks LARS and GUNNY,thats what i thought especially looking at the slow increase but somebody i think is going to get burned on this one im afraid!!!!regards Dave.

?

It's not so much the rust thing, more the stamp itself. I actually did not notice the rust issue ...

Regards, Lars

- - Updated - -

How much did you pay minnie? Just curious about the price range Not the loss

Regards, Lars

?

I am only asking because i assume you got it relatively cheap? WW2 USSR lids are not that cheap any more If you are looking for a WW2 lid some time again feel free to contact me

Regards, Lars

Dom
    ?

Postwar spider marking LMZ ( camouflaged under the two letters on the left )

I complained to ebay last night but it's still for sale, god forbid it was genuine with "forbidden symbol"

I cannot understand why there will always be someone out there trying to drain that little bit extra out of some unsuspecting buyer,if it was advertised as what it truly is which is an early postwar LMZ 1946-1949 then agree nowhere near the same amount of money but still an honest and very desirible lid to collect,especially the 47/49 dated ones,why dont people ever learn instead of reaching straight into there pocketsregards Dave.

Just a quick update the helmet sold for £170 what a shame really,regards Dave.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast