Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?

Article about: Hey guys, I have some qeustions about these 2 helmets. I bought these from a garage sale for only 35 euros for the pair. These kinda helmets are not my specialty but they looked old. The guy

Default what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?

Hey guys,

I have some qeustions about these 2 helmets. I bought these from a garage sale for only 35 euros for the pair. These kinda helmets are not my specialty but they looked old. The guys said the camo one was a ww2 russian sniper helmet. I doubt that, but i like to hear some info from you guys. the liner in the green one is gone and the one in the camo one looks like a 3 padded system. The first one has some dents and has a firefighters comb on it? Never have seen such a model so i also like to hear from you guys about that one.

cheerz,

Ko de Bruin

what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what models are these 2 helmets and maybe some extra info about them as wel?
    P
    Many

also the camo one had a comb as wel because you can see where it connected to the helmet in the rear. It also had some markings in red in de helmet. It says 120 NPP? Mo idea about that.

The lid with the comb looks like a Polish WZ50 civil defense lid, i may be wrong though!...

thanks for your reponse man! Wil check if they maybe are indeed WZ50 civil defense helmets.

I feel confident they are both wz50 civil defence/fire service versions (see here for comparison -
    .: World War Helmets - Casque Wz 50 OC :. ).
    The unusual part is that British cruciform crown pad in your first example. That's not normal! Not normal at all! Never seen that before.

Thank you both for your help. I have checked your link Greg and i think you are 100% right about them. Can you maybe say something about the paint of the camo one? The otherone looks overpainted but i am not sure about the camo one? The paint looks very old, but i am sure they removed the comb from the camo one. Maybe used after the war by other countries? I have seen after some searching that a lot of polish helmets whent to Iraq? Althought the liner is original civel defence.

About the paint, I have no idea. I have seen examples of this helmet with a green, a grey/green, and a black paint finish. In fact most of the ones I have seen have been black. You may well be right in thinking it was part of an export consignment. Lots of wz50 - the original helmet without comb and with a different liner - were exported to Arab countries, but it would be virtually impossible to distinguish the wz50 OC with its comb romoved from a 'normal' wz50 in a photo. Its almost impossible to come up with a realistic conclusion.