Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.

Article about: Heres the link to WWII German Russian War Helmet 12 No Reserve Auction | eBay I saw this one and I really dont know if thats how much a russian ww2 helmet should be worth or if its fake. I l

?

Default ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.

Heres the link to WWII German Russian War Helmet 12 No Reserve Auction | eBay I saw this one and I really dont know if thats how much a russian ww2 helmet should be worth or if its fake. I like cheap helmets so this looks good to me. He also had quite a bit of oher russian helmets and I want to also know if hes a reliable guy to buy from.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.   ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.  

ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.   ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 Russian helmet on Ebay, Need help to know if its authentic.
    P
    Many

?

My advice would be to avoid Latvian ebay sellers at all cost.
    Regards,
    John

?

Even Kurlander69? I mean I know the Panzer parts ones are good to buy from.

You can certainly buy the item but the chance of it ever turning up are very slim.

?

Do you mean its real, or its fake? Im looking to either get a Russian ww2 pilotka or a Steel helmet.

This guys good, I bought a cap from him a while back and it showed up in good time. As for the item being WWII, I don't think so. The ink stamps are strange and the chinstrap is certainly postwar. I think this is more a function of the seller not knowing what he has than trying to rip you off.

?

Yeah Ive noticed thta finding russian ww2 helmets are really really hard.

Dom
    ?

This helmet was made post war .

I have added the images to your post. Kindly make it a point in the future to do so - links disappear after a while...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I must agree with Dom, undoubtedly postwar, ink stamps within are incorrect for wartime as is the chinstrap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast