Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

P C Turck,Ludenscheid

Article about: Well guys at last, I actually have buckle by this maker It is quite sad really because with the arrival of this buckle it means there are no makers that I know of to look for, I am now chasi

Default P C Turck,Ludenscheid

Well guys at last, I actually have buckle by this maker It is quite sad really because with the arrival of this buckle it means there are no makers that I know of to look for, I am now chasing ghost buckles and makers that people dont know exist or have never heard of, at least it is fun looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P C Turck,Ludenscheid   P C Turck,Ludenscheid  

P C Turck,Ludenscheid  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement P C Turck,Ludenscheid
    P
    Many

Default Re: P C Turck,Ludenscheid

Very nice buckle Ben! I have one that is unmarked also Luftwaffe buckle.

Mike

Mission accomplished!
    I can understand what it is you must go trough, what is a man without his dreams...
    I hope you get something else to lay your efforts in and also hope you will keep on passing your knowledge about buckles as you always did very well.
    Talking about knowledge, could you point out how to recognize such a buckle if there where no tab?
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Mission accomplished!
    I can understand what it is you must go trough, what is a man without his dreams...
    I hope you get something else to lay your efforts in and also hope you will keep on passing your knowledge about buckles as you always did very well.
    Talking about knowledge, could you point out how to recognize such a buckle if there where no tab?
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Kris, with most buckles quite hard to be honest, however I am building up a thread named Maker profiles, in this it will help show all how to recognise certain makers just at a glance, other than that Kris it is a case of looking at pictures and owning these buckles and getting to know there features.
    Ben

I imagine, Ben!
    "L'oeil du maƮtre"!!
    Free translated, the "eye of the master".
    .....I was looking for the easy way.... ;-)
    Cheers
    |<ris
    ps I appreciate your input!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    .....I was looking for the easy way.... ;-)
    Cheers
    |<ris
    ps I appreciate your input!
    LOL, Kris, there is hardly ever an easy way
    Ben

Nice one Ben I bet you'll still find buckles to buy that interest you every now & then. There's always something out there that we don't know about, Cheers, Richard.