Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1938 - K.E. Brahm

Article about: This K.E. Brahm, Fürth - 1938 arrived yesterday together with the 1936 - HCH Schwerter Heer posted earlier. A worn early buckle but again a maker not seen around so often, and the price was

?

Default 1938 - K.E. Brahm

This K.E. Brahm, Fürth - 1938 arrived yesterday together with the 1936 - HCH Schwerter Heer posted earlier. A worn early buckle but again a maker not seen around so often, and the price was right. The prongs are uneven, and at first I thought they had been repaired. But just look like a 'Monday morning' job I guess
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 - K.E. Brahm   1938 - K.E. Brahm  

1938 - K.E. Brahm   1938 - K.E. Brahm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1938 - K.E. Brahm
    P
    Many

?

K.E. Brahm, Never seen that maker before... Hahahahaha...
    Seriously some nice buckles you have been posting lately.. I personally have given up on the Heer, Luft and HJ as I have other interests pending.. But if a certain buckle maker piques my interest I will pick it up...
    Not quite sure what to do at this point Jeff... Sell all of my Heer, Luft. and HJ including the Police and Iron crosses and S.S. Armbands etc; and just move forward to more intense RaD findings or what.. I guess every collector has these thoughts from time to time...Keep up the great posts... I always look forward to your new pieces.... Sincerely.... G-Man......
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Another very nice and hard to come by buckle Jeff, I have only ever seen a handful if buckles made by this maker
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 - K.E. Brahm   1938 - K.E. Brahm  

1938 - K.E. Brahm  
    Ben

?

Thanks guys, I thought is was a nice one to add as well

?

A maker I have never seen before. Nice addition.

Gwar. Specializing in one area can result in a great focused collection. I have only met one RAD focused collector and you can see his stuff on WAF. I have thought of selling off everything but my buckles and edged weapons but it's would be a hard decision.

?

Thanks Kirby. Myself, I buy what I like and what makes sense price, condition, collection etc. You experienced collectors have items I'll never have, but we still share common interests. And so far it's been very interesting

?

Thanks Kirby.. Not to Hi-jack Jeff's post but I agree... I am going to consult some other members including a couple of dealers.. I just don't get the same feeling anymore out of collecting odds and bits.. Furthermore there are pieces in my collection that may serve a better place in someone's collection rather than a dust catcher in mine... I really am thinking about a few dummy or mannequins ... A EM Rad and perhaps a Higher ranking Rad man... With all the trimmings... Packs ...Boots ... Hat... It will be expensive... But well worth it I hope... G...

?

Jeff, By now you are experienced as well.. Don't talk yourself down.... You have a great collection and will find even better buckles in the future... It is just a matter of time and sometimes pure luck...
    You know what you are looking for... G

Very nice buckle and scarce maker
    I have another 1937 marked

1938 - K.E. Brahm

1938 - K.E. Brahm

1938 - K.E. Brahm

1938 - K.E. Brahm

?

A very nice thread you have started here Jeff !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast