Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker!

Article about: Hello, Here is a 1940 steel Heer buckle with an E. SCHNEIDER LUDENSCHEID marked tab. The buckle is marked incised 40 over "L". Could someone please tell me the maker? Thanks, Bob

Default 1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker!

Hello,
    Here is a 1940 steel Heer buckle with an E. SCHNEIDER LUDENSCHEID marked tab.
    The buckle is marked incised 40 over "L". Could someone please tell me the maker? Thanks, Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker!
    P
    Many

?

E.S.L. Ernst Schneider, Ludenscheid.. If you look close.. There may be a E. S. above the date and the L. under the date
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    E.S.L. Ernst Schneider, Ludenscheid.. If you look close.. There may be a E. S. above the date and the L. under the date
    Thank you Gwar, Sure enough with a jewelers loup I was able to see the E & S right in the wear zone.
    The E is at about 10:00 and the S is at 2:00 position. Much appreciated! Bob

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Thank you Gwar, Sure enough with a jewelers loup I was able to see the E & S right in the wear zone.
    The E is at about 10:00 and the S is at 2:00 position. Much appreciated! Bob
    As it should be !! ... Nice buckle too !! G

I concur, if you look under the catch you can see the E&S
    Ben

Here is the logo as I see it under high magnification. I drew this in AutoCad and the lettering style is close but not exact.
    Because of the wear from the catch hook, the E & S is almost gone. The actual height of the logo is about 1/4" (7mm).
    This post is just to give the new guys like me an idea of what it looks like. Thanks, Bob

1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker! Sorry the picture is so big
    Last edited by Combat Boots; 02-12-2016 at 11:42 PM. Reason: SP.

?

Looks "Dead On" to me !! G

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Here is the logo as I see it under high magnification. I drew this in AutoCad and the lettering style is close but not exact.
    Because of the wear from the catch hook, the E & S is almost gone. The actual height of the logo is about 1/4" (7mm).
    This post is just to give the new guys like me an idea of what it looks like. Thanks, Bob

1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker! Sorry the picture is so big
    I hope this piques your interest.. Be careful though... Once you start collecting in your particular field.. It can or becomes very addictive.. With regards and the best... G

?

Trust me.. These are old pics and need updating.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker!   1940 HEER Buckle marked "L", help with maker!  

?

WOW G Man that is more that impressive. That is an awesome collection you have and with those being all RAD. It is RADical
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast