Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 New Heer Buckles

Article about: Here is a couple of Heer buckles I picked up at the SOS. First up a nice aluminum with lots of it's finish. Not sure who the maker is. I need to compare up the eagle. This was a great buy at

?

Default 2 New Heer Buckles

Here is a couple of Heer buckles I picked up at the SOS. First up a nice aluminum with lots of it's finish. Not sure who the maker is.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 New Heer Buckles   2 New Heer Buckles  

Last edited by kirby; 03-08-2015 at 03:37 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 New Heer Buckles
    P
    Many

That is a super buckle by Lehmann & Wunderberg Kirby, very hard maker to get hold of and most of the original paint intact
    Ben

Here is one for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 New Heer Buckles   2 New Heer Buckles  

2 New Heer Buckles  
    Ben

?

The second buckle is a crank catch and is marked for Aurich and 42 near the swastika. The condition is a little worse than I would like but I didn't have a crank catch and hopefully I can upgrade it someday.

Last edited by kirby; 03-08-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Together
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 New Heer Buckles  
    Ben

Also nice crank catch Aurich, that had been repainted IMO
    Ben

?

Thanks for letting me know the maker. So you think the Aurich was green and then repainted the blue/black color? You posted a 43 Aurich in a thread I started on Blue Heer buckles.

Both very nice and could i ask you what you paid for the crank catch please?...

There looks to be green paint underlying from the pics Kirby, could be a blue one I am just going by the pics posted
    Ben

?

Looking at the enlarged photos the buckle may have originally been green. It is still hard to tell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast