Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1937 Heers belt and buckle

Article about: I've never bought a buckle and was not sure if i really ever wanted one, but this one spoke to me. It is in the mail and i should have it in hand on Monday. It was purchased from the son of

?

Here is the cool marking under the bar from Heer - 1936 Gebruder Kugel & Fink

- - ------- - -

Nice set you have en route to your collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1937 Heers belt and buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1937 Heers belt and buckle
    P
    Many

?

Nice used EM/NCO set. Not sure about the Lugar part of the story. Did NCO's carry Lugars? A vet could have added it to the Belt. Officers double claw belt are boring.

Remember the scene in the movie Sargent York? He captures a bunch of Germans and has them drop the equipment were the stand. Lots of souvenirs must have been picked up from situations like that.

?

Here`s a pic of an NCO with a Luger......Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1937 Heers belt and buckle  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

as Ben said very nice set.

?

And here`s a pic of an officer with a luger and an NCO belt as well as the NCO with a luger...Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1937 Heers belt and buckle   1937 Heers belt and buckle  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Ben, thanks for the approval. As stated before I do not collect buckles, but this set being an early set and possibly the belt being an 1937, I had to buy it. The bayonet and scabbard that was on the belt was a matching number set. Is it an officers or enlisted soldiers buckle or is there a difference?
    Marty
    Marty, the buckle is a EM (enlisted manns) buckle mate, nice the whole set was available an a nice matching bayonet, very nice mucker
    Ben

?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    And here`s a pic of an officer with a luger and an NCO belt as well as the NCO with a luger...Pete.
    You can find pictures of EM/NCO wearing sidearms but it is exception to the rule. It is a rare photo of a EM with Lugars.

Default New photos

I know some photos may be same. Th back still has a lot of paint it is hard to see the maker. The belt and buckle are both 1937 dated. I am pleased with the purchase.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1937 Heers belt and buckle   1937 Heers belt and buckle  

1937 Heers belt and buckle   1937 Heers belt and buckle  

1937 Heers belt and buckle   1937 Heers belt and buckle  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

From what I can tell it is a GK&F.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    From what I can tell it is a GK&F.
    G Gebruder or brother Kugel and Fink so makers marks brothers Kugel & Fink
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2