Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

aluminium german belt buckle

Article about: The swastika usually gets items pulled off EBay. Even missing the prongs. \\$40 is low. I would think \\$60-75.

Default aluminium german belt buckle

Found this buckle in a very old basement while redoing the house, what can you tell me about it, and weather its real or fake?aluminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement aluminium german belt buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: aluminium german belt buckle

Looks real to me, but the prongs are missing and replaced with a crude metal plate to attach to belt. I have never seen this before. It should have two metal prongs to attach to the belt. I cant see the belt itself very much but I suspect the belt is not authentic.

It is the standard issue buckle of enlisted men in the German army during WW2.

Hello and welcome, buckle is genuine but has been repaired as it looks like the prongs and prong sleeve have been damaged, it should look like this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture aluminium german belt buckle   aluminium german belt buckle  

aluminium german belt buckle  
    Ben

Is it possible to see some pictures of the attachement of the belt and the buckle.
    chris

The whole belt is not here , just what you see.aluminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt buckle

- - Updated - -

The whole belt is not here , just what you see.aluminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt bucklealuminium german belt buckle

Original buckle,with repair.
    chris

Do you know if their is any value in this condition?

Only a little, $40 USD perhaps?

?

Could the prongs be under the attachment. Personally I would just remove the leather and the post war additions.

?

More than 40 USD. I collect also cant touch anything like this for that price, maby try to see what it goes for on auction or ebay if you planning to sell it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast