Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?

Article about: I came across this belt and buckle. Belt buckle leather tab and belt are not original but the clasp looks real (B&O or B&C). Just wondering if the buckle is authentic, any help on th

Default Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?

I came across this belt and buckle. Belt buckle leather tab and belt are not original but the clasp looks real (B&O or B&C). Just wondering if the buckle is authentic, any help on that is appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?   Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?  

Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?   Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?
    P
    Many

?

Better pictures are needed (For me ) others may be able to assist you... By eagle alone. Based on your information B&O or B&C it could probably be Gustav Brehmer. But I don't recall seeing them marked under the prong bar in aluminum.. I could be wrong though.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi and welcome, can you post better pics of the makers mark under he prong bar please? And also any pics of markings on the tab?

Thanks
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hi and welcome, can you post better pics of the makers mark under he prong bar please? And also any pics of markings on the tab?

Thanks
    The tab looks unmarked thus far.. I too await better pics.. Ben any speculation based the eagle.. Or the thick catch ?? I have seen this fat catch before... Cannot remember the maker.. Just thoughts

?

Gebruder Glorefeld or Carl Bauamberger ?? Ben.. I can't wait too see the outcome if there is one .. G

Not sure G, I am getting ready for work so limited time, the tab could have been sewn on the wrong way around if loose, the smooth rear could be a Dransfeld maker, will know when when get better, not got time to trawl the archives at mo, work calls
    Ben

Thank you for reviewing, I really appreciate your time and comments.
    The leather tab has no marks or stamps and appears to me as not original.
    The belt itself is not original and has no marks or stamps (but its a nice solid leather belt otherwise and made very similar to originals).
    The belt clasp looks original and it has the B&O that I photographed (the B&O is on the clasp itself, not under the prong bar of the buckle).
    I have found no other markings at all on the buckle and took various angles to show how bare and empty it is of any markings.

Thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?   Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?  

Aluminum Heer Belt Buckle - Authentic?  

Just realized that the marking on the clasp is D&O not B&O, sorry about that

Hi, belt hook is actually marked d&c for dransfeld & co , buckle looks ok from what I can see but please wait for confirmation from bens expertise , can you show a pic of the belt , strange to match a good hook to a dodgy belt

This is the belt, very dark brown and thick and not a bit of writing or stamp on it.
    I've examined it over and over in all kinds of light and can find nothing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast