Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!

Article about: Hi, all. I finally got these 2 buckles that I had been thinking about purchasing and that this forum had given me feedback on. The first is the one that was determined to be an early aluminu

Smile Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!

Hi, all. I finally got these 2 buckles that I had been thinking about purchasing and that this forum had given me feedback on. The first is the one that was determined to be an early aluminum parade buckle with a rarer right-facing eagle and second an earlier SA buckle with a bit harder to find eagle/swastika design. Thought I'd share these pictures that I just took with my own camera. Thanks for all the help!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!   Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!  

Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!   Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!  

Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!   Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!

Adam

I really cannot comment on the Wehrmacht-Heer buckle, although the SA is great. In my opinion, an uncommon and quite striking design of eagle and swastika.

Regards,

David

Default Re: Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!

Adam, very nice and early two piece Heer parade buckle, a very nice keeper indeed
    Ben

Both very nice buckles! The army buckle is quite hard to find...keep in mind these were manufactured for approx. only three months in 1936! (if my memory serves me correctly!)
    Great scores! Congrats!

Rob

?

Hello I could find a home in my collection for both of these buckles. Kirby

Smile Re: Aluminum Heer Buckle w/Right-Facing Eagle and SA Buckle: Recent Purchases!

Thanks, guys. I really like these both very much and have been enjoying them. I feel lucky I stumbled across these finds early-on in my buckle collecting. I'm happy and excited they were good finds, but as David has reminded me is important, I really also just personally like them...aesthetically and thinking about their history.

Thanks for the replies!
    Best,
    Adam