Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belt and buckle with holster and pins

Article about: Hi newbie here, I need some help with these items and my research led me here. I tried selling on ebay and got kicked off The holster seems newer than the rest so I don't know if from the sa

59pyton
    ?

Default Belt and buckle with holster and pins

Hi newbie here, I need some help with these items and my research led me here. I tried selling on ebay and got kicked off The holster seems newer than the rest so I don't know if from the same period. The buckle is worn but has original green paint on back. No marks that I can find on anything? The belt is unusual than others i"ve been researching with the square plugs and the belt seems to be reversed with the smooth side on the inside? The cap pin is also unusual with the flared tips and right facing. The infantry badge seems good and in great condition. Last, the U.S. eagle hat pin is unusual with the letters on top I can't find much information on that? Real? Real fake? Background information I received from an elderly friend who is 90 years old and husband died and these items were in a box. I, m researching for her and will eventually sell. Thanks!!!

AlbertBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pinsBelt and buckle with holster and pins

2. # ADS

Default Re: Belt and buckle with holster and pins

The belt and buckle are both original, the belt has been repaired, the buckle could be by Friedrich Keller, but again both quite original
    Ben

Hi Albert, welcome to the forum!

All good original items, as you already know. I agree with Ben's observations.

The German cap eagle is for a Customs Official (Zoll in German).

The Holster is nice and is for a Polish Radom pistol. These were made by the Germans as the P35 (P). A good gun, I have one.

The US cap badge I am not familiar with? I suspect it might be for a military academy or the like? Construction looks wartime.

Cheers, Ade.

59pyton
    ?

Thanks guys, what would you guys guess on value on each item and also as a whole lot. I may post them in the classifieds.

Belt & Buckle in that condition $140-160, that is what they are worth if I was buying them, delaers would ask for more.
    Ben